EF 50mm f/1L USM
Photographs taken with a standard lens have a natural angle of view and an undistorted feeling of distance. And because the lens has about the same angle of view as the human eye, it demands much more from the photographer.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 50 mm 1:1.0
- Lens construction: 11 elements in 9 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 46°
- Focus adjustment: Front linear extension system with USM
- Closest focusing distance: 0.6m / 2ft
- Filter size: 72mm
En savoir plus sur le Canon EF 50mm f/1L USM et ses fonctionnalités.